WE ARE SUCCESSFUL WHEN:
- Our employees live and work safely and experience the personal satisfaction that comes with high performance and recognition.
- The communities in which we operate value our presence.
- Our environmental impact is minimized and causes no permanent harm.
- We have a large, diversified set of customers who are delighted with and compete for our products.
- Our shareholders realize a superior total return on their investment and support our corporate values.
- Our values are visibly demonstrated by strong local management, at the point of impact with or stakeholders, and co-ordinated across the Company for maximum effect.
Amarillo Gold Corp. is a gold exploration company committed to building shareholder value by focusing on discovery and development of gold resources in Brazil. The Company’s prime asset is the Mara Rosa Gold Project (100% owned) in central Brazil, which holds 1,174,900 ounces Au at 1.75 g/t (M+I) and 156,400 ounces Au at 1.34 g/t (Inferred)*.
Amarillo is currently focused on the permitting process at Mara Rosa. Once the permit is in hand, the Company will be in a unique position as one of the few companies in the world with a permitted, low-cost 1M ounce gold deposit in proximity to highway/infrastructure.
The Company is fully aware of the challenges facing any resource company at this day and age. Amarillo Gold sees these challenges as a great opportunity. The devaluation of the Brazilian currency has lowered the capital and operating cost and gold is at record high projected prices. This is the time to build, to be ready for the next upturn in the oversold resource sector.
Amarillo Gold’s advanced exploration stage project is the Lavras do Sul Gold Project located in southern Brazil. Lavras do Sul is the largest land package (190 sq.km.) assembled in the 300 year mining history of the Lavras Intrusion which contains many old gold workings. To date Amarillo has tested 5 of the 19 known prospects at Lavras do Sul and 4 of these have returned significant gold values, including the Butia prospect which now holds over 500,000 ounces of gold (Indicated & Inferred).
*As per 43-101 PreFeasibility Study January 2012, Coffey Geotechnics
Amarillo Gold's vision is to be the leading junior gold exploration and mining company in Brazil. Company management is also committed to the concept of gold as money, believing that gold today remains misunderstood and under-valued, and that current valuations both reaffirm these beliefs and are indicative of future trends. We seek a path path of minimum dilution with maximum value added. Our modest float after 12 years of operations is a testament to this.
Amarillo Gold Corp.'s mission is to build in-ground gold reserves for future development in Brazil, currently one of the world's most promising emerging markets.
The declining reserves at mines owned by major producers, combined with fewer major discoveries globally, will significantly increase the value of junior mining and exploration companies with reserves and resources; such as Amarillo Gold Corp. This has only been exasperated by the current downturn. Amarillo Gold's focus on building gold reserves and resources in a politically stable, accessible, and mining friendly country further enhances the value of its projects.
Amarillo Gold Corp. has a seasoned and proven management team with long and exceptional track records of discoveries, acquisitions, and mine construction.
Amarillo's objective is to acquire, discover and define gold resources in Brazil. In order to realize these objectives, Amarillo has undertaken the following:
- Continue to build ounces at Mara Rosa and Lavras do Sul, and upgrade and expand these deposits by drilling.
- Make new discoveries by applying advanced exploration techniques over selectively targeted areas.
- Acquire new properties by leveraging our strong local presence and inter-company networking within the Brazilian mining community.
- Complete Permitting and a Feasibility Study on Mara Rosa.
- Get the Amarillo Gold story out - by developing a presence at key industry gatherings and continuing our investor relations efforts.