Mr. Mutchler, a fifth generation miner, was previously a Partner at Whittle Consulting Pty. Prior to Whittle, he was COO for Largo Resources where he was responsible for successfully building a Vanadium Mine and Mill in Brazil.
Prior to Largo, he was COO of Rainy River Resources concluding with the successful sale to New Gold. Prior to Rainy River, he was a V.P. Project Development for Kinross Gold, Mine Manager for Kinross’s Cerro Casale project in Chile, Project Director for Kinross’s Paracatu Mine in Brazil, and he held managerial positions at Kinross and ASARCO. Mike holds a BSc (Mining Engineering); MBA, Executive Juris Doctorate degree, and Chartered Directors Certificate.
Mr. Uloth has over 20 years as a seasoned mining executive, as well as a business professional with over 45 years of combined experience. This includes being President and Director of River Gold Mines; in 2006, upon the completion of the merger between Wesdome and Eagle River mines, Mr. Uloth became Chairman of the combined company. Mr. Uloth became Chairman, and then CEO of the combined company from 2007 – 2010 where he led Wesdome through several of its most profitable years, and reopened the Kiena Mine. In 2013, Mr. Uloth rejoined Wesdome and successfully restructured the Company. He held this position until last year and still remains on the Board.
Mr. Sawh is a Certified Professional Accountant, and holds an MBA degree in accounting from York University, a BSc degree in geology from Concordia University and a graduate diploma in geology from McGill University. Mr. Sawh has over 16 years of accounting and auditing experience at Grant Thornton LLP, culminating in the position of principal, where he acted as lead supervisor for auditing teams of businesses with a concentration in publicly listed mining companies. Mr. Sawh has over 12 years’ experience serving as Chief Financial Officer of Wesdome Gold Mines Ltd., Scorpio Mining Corporation, Crystallex International Corporation, and Goldbelt Resources Ltd., all TSX listed mining companies with assets in Canada, Mexico, Venezuela and Burkina Faso, respectively.
- Exploration geologist with 25 years of experience with gold mineralization in Archean and Proterozoic terrains. Amarillo´s Brasil Country Manager since 2007
- B.S. in Geology (UFRN/Brazil)
- M.Sc. in Economic Geology by UFMG/Brazil
- Post Graduation in “Project Management” (PMI Methodology) by Fundação Getulio Vargas/Brazil
- Post Graduation Mineral Economy by B.I. International – Belo Horizonte/MG.
- Graduate of Sheffield University with Masters in Metallurgy, over thirty years’ experience
- Taken three mines from Feasibility into production on three continents, South America, Australia and Africa
- Most recent job was commissioning a 2million tonne per year Gold mine Western Australia
- Brazilian citizen fluent in Portuguese, he has just joined the company to lead the Mara Rosa Project