Luis Carlos F. da Silva - General Manager Brazil
- Exploration geologist with 25 years of experience with gold mineralization in Archean and Proterozoic terrains.
Amarillo´s Brasil Country Manager since 2007
- B.S. in Geology (UFRN/Brazil)
- M.Sc. in Economic Geology by UFMG/Brazil
- Post Graduation in “Project Management” (PMI Methodology) by Fundação Getulio Vargas/Brazil
- Post Graduation Mineral Economy by B.I. International – Belo Horizonte/MG.
Frank Baker - Project Development Manager
- Graduate of Sheffield University with Masters in Metallurgy, over thirty years' experience
- Taken three mines from Feasibility into production on three continents, South America, Australia and Africa
- Most recent job was commissioning a 2million tonne per year Gold mine Western Australia
- Brazilian citizen fluent in Portuguese, he has just joined the company to lead the Mara Rosa Project